About Me

Currently a graduate student at the University of South Carolina, I study urban sociology and inequality. Originally from Western Pennsylvania, I am particularly interested in how changes in regional economic structures effect stratification and mobility opportunities, particularly for the working class. I also participate in the scholarship of teaching and learning.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hiatus...

So, things have gotten busy. Teaching courses and writing the dissertation means I'm not finding time to post regularly here.  I am going to leave the blog up, though, as a way to find my CV and links to all of my friend's cool projects.

In the meantime, I am putting some work in over at the Postcards of Place blog.  We have bios up for several of our regular contributors. I have also reformatted the blog a bit. And we should be getting a special collection soon. Head over there and check things out!

In the meantime, thanks for checking out my blog. If you have questions for me, send me an e-mail.